I’m super excited to get your guest post on my blog. Here at TheBloggingTime, I want everyone to contribute to the community and write for us.
Everyone is welcome with their ideas and creativity but we’ve limited guest posts to certain topics just to maintain the decorum of this blog. You’ll get to know shortly.
What Do You Get In Return?
I’m sure you’ll be asking me what I’ll get in return if I guest post on your website. Let me answer your questions in a few bullet points:
- Exposure to my community and audience.
- Up to 2 do-follow backlinks to your website.
- You & Your website will be promoted on our social media pages.
- The blog post will be kept up-to-date as long as possible. (You may or may not be asked to update it)
Like I said, we’ve limited guest posts to certain topics (related to the niche of this blog). Here are some topics:
- WordPress (and other CMS)
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Product Reviews
- Domain & Hosting
Please read and follow all the guidelines below before you submit an article for us to review.
Failing to follow the guidelines may result in rejection of the article or a permanent ban on you as an author along with your website.
Must Read & Follow
- Article Must Be Original & Plagiarism Free.
- It Must Not Be Written For Promotion As Focus.
- Topic list must be followed (as given above).
- Once Your Article Is Approved, You Are No Longer Allowed To Publish The Content Anywhere Else.
- The Article Must Contain At Least 2000 Words Along With The Appropriate Graphics.
- The Article Must Be FREE Of Grammatical Errors & Nicely Formatted.
- Your Name, Bio, And Email With The Article will not be included.
- Coping Article From Other’s Website Is Not Allowed.
- Adding Affiliate Link / Irrelevant Promotions Are Not Allowed.
- External link website should have atleast 20 DA and spam score of less than 3
In the case of a paid guest post, the amount is $69 per post (must follow the above guidelines). Also, all guidelines remain the same for paid guest posting.
After publishing a guest post, the blog owner has full rights to remove the guest post if any of the guidelines were not followed (such as publishing the same article on multiple websites) and no money will be refunded in the case of a paid guest post.
If you are looking to submit a guest post and any other query then mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMP: Please include your sample articles (published previously on websites), landing page link, and your author profile in the mail.
Thanks a lot for taking interest in guest posting on TheBloggingTime. Have a nice day 🙂